You are currently browsing the daily archive for January 21, 2011.
We’ll start with these 10 and see how it goes. If any commenters would like to share 10 things about themselves, I would love to hear them!
1. I have a tendency to anthropomorphize everything.
2. Between the ages of 13 and 16, I volunteered more hours as a candy striper at the local hospital than any teenager – ever.
3. I tend to lose my coffee every morning. I just set it somewhere and can’t find it, so I wander around the house calling for it.
4. I have a penchant for stealing spoons from restaurants.
5. I am a smart, educated woman who loves trashy reality TV shows and gossip magazines.
6. At 48 years old, I am still hopelessly and refreshingly naive.
7. I have never, ever painted my fingernails.
8. If a chair looks cushy, I MUST sit in it, no matter where it is,even if it’s just for a second, even it’s just a bounce-sit. If it is not as cushy as its appearance implies it should be, my ass is disappointed.
9. I am afraid of yeast (you know, the stuff you bake bread with).
10. As a child, I had an imaginary friend who was a moose.
Have a nice evening, everyone.